Revised and approved June 5, 2019
1. There will be no Unit meeting held in the months of August and December.
2. All Officers and Executive Committee members shall attend a Board meeting held once a month prior to the regular meeting, if called by the President. The time and place will be designated by the President.
3. All materials received from the District and department meetings must be distributed in a timely manner.
4. No elected Officer shall hold a position longer than five years, thus assuring the orderly transition of elected Offices.
5. The Second Vice will be in charge of planning the monthly events of the Unit, including dinners. She shall appoint a committee to help her.
6. Treasurer responsibilities:
a. Request receipts for purchases made on behalf of the Unit be turned in to the Treasurer for reimbursement as soon as possible.
b. Request all proceeds from Unit activities be turned in to the Treasurer in a timely manner.
c. Financial audits must be done no less than two times each fiscal year – November and May, and report to be made at the following meeting
d. Two signatures are required on checks as per our Bylaws. Three signatures will be required on the bank signature card.
7. Any intoxicated members or guests will be escorted out of official meetings when causing a disruption.
8. Expenses for memorials or funerals shall be limited to Auxiliary or Post members and immediate family, not to exceed $50, unless approved by the membership.
9. Each Past President will receive a membership to be paid by the Auxiliary.
10. The Auxiliary financial year is July 1 to June 30.