American Legion Auxiliary, San Dieguito Unit 416
1. There will be no Unit meeting held in the month of August.
2. All Officers and Executive Committee members, unless changed by membership, shall attend a board meeting held once a month prior to the regular meeting. The time and place will be designated by the President.
3. All materials received from District and department meetings must be distributed within seven (7) days of receipt.
4. No elected Officer shall hold a position longer than three years, thus assuring the orderly transition of elected Offices.
5. The First Vice duties have been amended to include membership.
6. The Second Vice will be in charge of Ways and Means. A committee shall be set up under the Second Vice to meet the expenses of the Unit.
7. Treasurer responsibilities:
a. Request receipts for purchases, made on behalf of the Unit, are turned in to the Treasurer
for reimbursement as soon as possible.
b. Request all proceeds from Unit activities be turned in to the Treasurer in a timely manner.
c. Financial audits must be done no less than two times each year.
8. Any intoxicated members or guests will be escorted out of official meetings when causing a disruption.